1. Desktop and personal computers are also known as - Microcomputers.
2. ENIAC was an - electronic digital computer.
3. The period of second generation computer was - 1956-63.
4. The first computer which provides storage is - EDSAC.
5. A hybrid computer is the one having the combined properties of - Analog and digital computer.
6. The user generally applies ..... to access mainframe Computer or super computer - terminal.
7. Micro computer hardware consist of three basic categories of physical equipment - System, input-output, memory.
8. The fastest computer is - Super computer.
9. IC is made up of - transistors.
10. Time sharing became possible in - Second generation computers.
11. Speed of first generation computer was in - microseconds.
12. The first general purpose electronic Computer - UNIVAC.
13. The chip used in computers is made of - silicone.
14. A desktop Computer is also known as -PC.
The first Computer language developed was - FORTRAN.
15. Which language is directly understood by the computer without translation programme - Machine language.